This year marks the I Love My Librarian Award’s 10-year anniversary. ALA has received thousands of nominations over the last decade, but only 110 librarians have received the honor. Ten librarians have been honored with the 2018 I Love My Librarian Award. Selected from more than 1,000 nominations submitted by library users nationwide, the winning librarians are being recognized for their leadership in transforming lives and communities through education and lifelong learning. This year’s recipients include four academic, three public, and three school librarians.
- Law Library of Congress Publishes Guide to Compiling a Federal Legislative History
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence in Selected Jurisdictions Around the World
- 2019 Class of the Fastcase 50 Announced
- New York State Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Banned from AALL! Our Association Sanctions LexisNexis for Anticompetitive Tying Sales Policy
- Boycotting ICE’s Data Broker at AALL19: It’s a Matter of Conscience for Some
- Trump’s Dangerous Judicial Legacy
- Information Mischief Under the Trump Administration
- Illinois’ cannabis bill is first to incorporate reparations
- Opening: Reference/Business & Finance Librarian
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 220,392 hits