Yesterday, a unanimous panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit rejected an attempt by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) to obtain President Trump’s tax records through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Read Judge Henderson’s opinion for the panel in EPIC v. IRS here.
- A 50 State Survey of Abortion Laws
- A Beginner’s Guide To Data Science
- Administrative Constitutionalism from the Founding to the Present
- Weekend Reading: Jim Acosta’s The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America
- OSC: Conway, “a repeat offender” of the Hatch Act, should be fired. Read the report
- Understanding Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Preet Bharara’s Doing Justice: A Prosecutor’s Thoughts on Crime, Punishment, and the Rule of Law
- CRS Report: Regulating Big Tech: Legal Implications
- Ashley’s Artificial Intelligence and Legal Analytics: New Tools for Law Practice in the Digital Age
- CRS Report: Corporate Drug Trafficking Liability—-a New Legal Front in the Opioid Crisis
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 215,864 hits