On Associate’s Mind, Keith Lee writes “Another year, another data dump. December 15th is the annual reporting day for ABA 509 Disclosures for all ABA approved law schools. These are required public disclosures that law schools must make as part of their ABA accreditation. As soon as the ABA started releasing the data, I began to compile it and release reports at Associate’s Mind.” See Law Schools ABA 509 Disclosure Reports 2018 (Stats + Graphs) for details.
- Special Counsel Investigations and Legal Ethics: The Role of Secret Taping
- Survey of Countries That Have a Net Zero Carbon Goal
- SCOTUS Upholds Dual-Sovereignty Doctrine; Read the opinion
- CRS Report: The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
- Lessig’s Fidelity & Constraint: How the Supreme Court Has Read the American Constitution
- A National Register of Criminal Justice Algorithms
- A 50 State Survey of Abortion Laws
- A Beginner’s Guide To Data Science
- Administrative Constitutionalism from the Founding to the Present
- Weekend Reading: Jim Acosta’s The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 216,181 hits