The Moscow Project at the Center for American Progress has identified more than 100 contacts between Donald Trump’s campaign and transition teams and Russian-linked officials. These contacts included at least 28 meetings, both in person and over Skype, and involved several prominent members of Trump’s inner circle. View the annotated chronology of contacts here.
- National Cannabis Industry Association’s 50-State Survey of Marijuana Policies
- Disruptive Leadership in Legal Education
- Solum on Corpus Linguistics
- 432 Against, 202 For: May’s Brexit Deal Soundly Defeated by Record Margin
- Judge Orders Trump Administration to Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question; Read the Opinion
- Federal Data Streams’ Status During Government Shutdown
- Read William Barr’s Controversial June 8 Memo to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Read Attorney General Nominee William Barr’s Prepared Testimony
- Read House Resolution to Censure Congressman Steve King of Iowa
- CRS Report: Can the Department of Defense Build the Border Wall?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 191,709 hits