Former CPA, writer and teacher Ken Boyd provides readers with an explanation of tax fraud that is clearly presented, instructive and relevant to the ongoing Mueller investigation on LLRX. Boyd uses the extensive New York Times investigative report of November 2018 that documented a history of tax fraud allegedly committed by Donald Trump, his father and siblings, as the foundation for his lesson on various types of tax fraud. The allegations documented by the Times are under review by the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
- Read the Redacted Mueller Report
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Releases Updated 50-State Survey of Open Records and Open Meetings Laws
- Barnes & Noble Offers Free Download of the Mueller Report
- CRS Report: Presidential Terms and Tenure: Perspectives and Proposals for Change
- 2019 AIA/ALA Library Building Awards
- Attorney General Barr Issues Rule To Keep Some Asylum Seekers From Posting Bail; Read the Ruling
- The Time 100: Who are the most influential people?
- Has Liberalism Ruined Everything?
- CRS Report: Can the President Close the Border? Relevant Laws and Considerations
- Read the US indictment against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 207,660 hits