Law.com is reporting that seven retired federal judges, including former Seventh Circuit Judge Richard Posner, filed an amicus brief in a class action over PACER fees now on appeal. The brief argues that PACER fees harm the judiciary’s credibility and pro se litigants.
- CRS Report: Conference Committee and Related Procedures: An Introduction
- Weekend Reading: Siege: Trump Under Fire
- Use of AI at Casetext
- CRS Report: An Overview of State and Federal Authority to Impose Vaccination Requirements
- OECD Adopts New Principles on Artificial Intelligence
- What would be a legal intelligence platform? (Is one possibility hiding in plain sight?)
- In 1982, ExxonMobil Scientists Predicted Carbon Dioxide Would Reach 410-420 ppm by 2020; Read the Internal Report
- Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Documents Show Obstruction From Both Trump and Members of Congress; Read the documents
- All Idaho State Regulations Set to Expire on July 1
- Weekend Reading: Building the Data-Driven Law Firm
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 212,641 hits