Use the National Conference of State Legislatures’ Active Bill Tracking Databases to find complete bill information for monitored topics. There are over 30 monitored topics broadly defined including, for example, ballot measures, human trafficking and prescription drugs. The status of bills listed in these databases is updated every week. Recommended.
- Weekend Reading: White Shoe: How a New Breed of Wall Street Lawyers Changed Big Business and the American Century
- Reporters Without Borders Releases 2019 World Press Freedom Index
- Pew: Growing Partisan Divide Over Fairness of the Nation’s Tax System
- The Origins of Substantive Due Process
- Read the Redacted Mueller Report
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Releases Updated 50-State Survey of Open Records and Open Meetings Laws
- Barnes & Noble Offers Free Download of the Mueller Report
- CRS Report: Presidential Terms and Tenure: Perspectives and Proposals for Change
- 2019 AIA/ALA Library Building Awards
- Attorney General Barr Issues Rule To Keep Some Asylum Seekers From Posting Bail; Read the Ruling
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 207,805 hits