Bob Ambrogi is reporting that Thomson Reuters is rolling out Precedent Analytics for Westlaw Edge users today. “Precedent Analytics lets users see the citation patterns of individual judges, revealing the cases, courts, judges and citation language they rely on in deciding different legal issues. It also shows the frequency with which judges have dealt with different issues,” writes Bob. Details on LawSites. See also this Dewey B Strategic post.
- Weekend Reading: White Shoe: How a New Breed of Wall Street Lawyers Changed Big Business and the American Century
- Reporters Without Borders Releases 2019 World Press Freedom Index
- Pew: Growing Partisan Divide Over Fairness of the Nation’s Tax System
- The Origins of Substantive Due Process
- Read the Redacted Mueller Report
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Releases Updated 50-State Survey of Open Records and Open Meetings Laws
- Barnes & Noble Offers Free Download of the Mueller Report
- CRS Report: Presidential Terms and Tenure: Perspectives and Proposals for Change
- 2019 AIA/ALA Library Building Awards
- Attorney General Barr Issues Rule To Keep Some Asylum Seekers From Posting Bail; Read the Ruling
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 207,805 hits