Annalee Hickman believes that the best way to start teaching students about the many facets of legal research is by using supplemental readings. In Engaging Legal Research Students Through Supplemental Readings from the Last Decade, 26 Perspectives: Teaching Legal Res. & Writing 67 (2018) she offers an short annotated bibliography of readings intended to engage students in their LRW classes. Useful.
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
- 50-state Survey of Security Breach Notification Laws
- Green New Deal Resolution Status
- Julian Assange and the Politics of Transparency
- The Continued Relevance of Legislative History in an Era of Textualism
- ARL Annual Salary Survey for FY 2017–2018 Released
- Read the Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence
- Advice for Law Student Blogging
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,067 hits