From BuzzFeed: “The documents … reveal that — despite Trump’s claim that the development was never more than a passing notion — the effort to get the tower built was long-running, detail-oriented and directly entwined with the ups and downs of his campaign.” Here’s the Trump Tower paper trail.
- Special Counsel Investigations and Legal Ethics: The Role of Secret Taping
- Survey of Countries That Have a Net Zero Carbon Goal
- SCOTUS Upholds Dual-Sovereignty Doctrine; Read the opinion
- CRS Report: The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
- Lessig’s Fidelity & Constraint: How the Supreme Court Has Read the American Constitution
- A National Register of Criminal Justice Algorithms
- A 50 State Survey of Abortion Laws
- A Beginner’s Guide To Data Science
- Administrative Constitutionalism from the Founding to the Present
- Weekend Reading: Jim Acosta’s The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 216,201 hits