From BuzzFeed: “The documents … reveal that — despite Trump’s claim that the development was never more than a passing notion — the effort to get the tower built was long-running, detail-oriented and directly entwined with the ups and downs of his campaign.” Here’s the Trump Tower paper trail.
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
- 50-state Survey of Security Breach Notification Laws
- Green New Deal Resolution Status
- Julian Assange and the Politics of Transparency
- The Continued Relevance of Legislative History in an Era of Textualism
- ARL Annual Salary Survey for FY 2017–2018 Released
- Read the Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence
- Advice for Law Student Blogging
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,069 hits