The House of Representatives is scheduled to vote on the joint resolution today. The New York Times opines: “The House’s vote on a declaration of disapproval will force Republicans to choose between the congressional prerogative over federal spending established in the Constitution and a president determined to go around the legislative branch to secure funds for a border wall that Congress has refused to grant.” Read the joint resolution here.
- Read the Redacted Mueller Report
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Releases Updated 50-State Survey of Open Records and Open Meetings Laws
- Barnes & Noble Offers Free Download of the Mueller Report
- CRS Report: Presidential Terms and Tenure: Perspectives and Proposals for Change
- 2019 AIA/ALA Library Building Awards
- Attorney General Barr Issues Rule To Keep Some Asylum Seekers From Posting Bail; Read the Ruling
- The Time 100: Who are the most influential people?
- Has Liberalism Ruined Everything?
- CRS Report: Can the President Close the Border? Relevant Laws and Considerations
- Read the US indictment against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 207,657 hits