LexisNexis Legal revenues for the year ended December 31 2018 were £1,618m, compared with £1,686m in 2017. Underlying adjusted operating profit growth for LexisNexis Legal was +10% which produced a profit margin of approximately 19.8%. In 2018, 67% of revenue came from North America, 21% from Europe and the remaining 12% from the rest of the world. Subscription sales generated 77% of revenue and transactional sales 23%. Read the report here.
- CRS Report: An Overview of State and Federal Authority to Impose Vaccination Requirements
- OECD Adopts New Principles on Artificial Intelligence
- What would be a legal intelligence platform? (Is one possibility hiding in plain sight?)
- In 1982, ExxonMobil Scientists Predicted Carbon Dioxide Would Reach 410-420 ppm by 2020; Read the Internal Report
- Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Documents Show Obstruction From Both Trump and Members of Congress; Read the documents
- All Idaho State Regulations Set to Expire on July 1
- Weekend Reading: Building the Data-Driven Law Firm
- Office of Government Ethics Releases Trump’s 2018 Financial Disclosure; Read the Report
- Casetext Launches SmartCite
- John Paul Stevens’ The Making of a Justice: Reflections on My First 94 Years
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 212,193 hits