LexisNexis Legal revenues for the year ended December 31 2018 were £1,618m, compared with £1,686m in 2017. Underlying adjusted operating profit growth for LexisNexis Legal was +10% which produced a profit margin of approximately 19.8%. In 2018, 67% of revenue came from North America, 21% from Europe and the remaining 12% from the rest of the world. Subscription sales generated 77% of revenue and transactional sales 23%. Read the report here.
- Tech Advances Cause BigLaw Firm to Offer Buyout to All Legal Secretaries
- The Seven Patterns of AI
- Does Peer Review or Bibliometrics Better Predict Scholarly Impact?
- Maintaining Scholarly Integrity in the Age of Bibliometrics
- Gorsuch’s A Republic, If You Can Keep It
- Are Concurring Opinions Justifiable?
- First Law Prof Rankings of Citations in Non-Law Journals
- The Rise of the Big Four Accounting Firms Move into Legal Services
- The Judicial Demand for Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Buying Machine Learning Algorithms
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 226,581 hits