LexisNexis Legal revenues for the year ended December 31 2018 were £1,618m, compared with £1,686m in 2017. Underlying adjusted operating profit growth for LexisNexis Legal was +10% which produced a profit margin of approximately 19.8%. In 2018, 67% of revenue came from North America, 21% from Europe and the remaining 12% from the rest of the world. Subscription sales generated 77% of revenue and transactional sales 23%. Read the report here.
- Using Tradition for Constitutional Interpretation
- Read AG Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report
- Bureaucratic Resistance and the Trump Administration
- CRS Report: Congressional Access to the President’s Federal Tax Returns
- President Issues Executive Order on University “Free Inquiry” and Student Loans; Read the Text
- Callister’s Field Guide to Legal Research
- A Skeptical View of Information Fiduciaries
- PACER Attacked as ‘Judicially Approved Scam’
- Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- What constitutes judicial influence and how should it be measured?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 204,142 hits