From the press release: “[T]he Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press filed a request in the federal district court for the District of Columbia for an order that would authorize the public release of grand jury material that is “cited, quoted, or referenced” in the report submitted to Attorney General William Barr by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.” Read the application here.
- Law Library of Congress Publishes Guide to Compiling a Federal Legislative History
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence in Selected Jurisdictions Around the World
- 2019 Class of the Fastcase 50 Announced
- New York State Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Banned from AALL! Our Association Sanctions LexisNexis for Anticompetitive Tying Sales Policy
- Boycotting ICE’s Data Broker at AALL19: It’s a Matter of Conscience for Some
- Trump’s Dangerous Judicial Legacy
- Information Mischief Under the Trump Administration
- Illinois’ cannabis bill is first to incorporate reparations
- Opening: Reference/Business & Finance Librarian
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 220,390 hits