In Academic Reputation Scores for Law Schools Stagnate in 2018 and Rise Modestly in 2019 Robert L. Jones summarizes the results of the U.S. News & World Report rankings published in 2018 and 2019 with respect to the academic reputation scores of law schools. In addition to analyzing the most recent results for the U.S. News rankings, the essay supplements the more extensive longitudinal study published by this author in 2013. The article also includes updated appendices from the prior study that catalog the U.S. News academic reputation scores for every law school between 1998 and 2019.
- A 50 State Survey of Abortion Laws
- A Beginner’s Guide To Data Science
- Administrative Constitutionalism from the Founding to the Present
- Weekend Reading: Jim Acosta’s The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America
- OSC: Conway, “a repeat offender” of the Hatch Act, should be fired. Read the report
- Understanding Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Preet Bharara’s Doing Justice: A Prosecutor’s Thoughts on Crime, Punishment, and the Rule of Law
- CRS Report: Regulating Big Tech: Legal Implications
- Ashley’s Artificial Intelligence and Legal Analytics: New Tools for Law Practice in the Digital Age
- CRS Report: Corporate Drug Trafficking Liability—-a New Legal Front in the Opioid Crisis
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 215,862 hits