The list of prosecutors who signed the statement includes more than 20 former U.S. attorneys and more than 100 people with at least 20 years of service at the Justice Department — most of them former career officials. Read the statement here.
- In 1982, ExxonMobil Scientists Predicted Carbon Dioxide Would Reach 410-420 ppm by 2020; Read the Internal Report
- Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Documents Show Obstruction From Both Trump and Members of Congress; Read the documents
- All Idaho State Regulations Set to Expire on July 1
- Weekend Reading: Building the Data-Driven Law Firm
- Office of Government Ethics Releases Trump’s 2018 Financial Disclosure; Read the Report
- Casetext Launches SmartCite
- John Paul Stevens’ The Making of a Justice: Reflections on My First 94 Years
- Is There a Right to a Human Decision?
- Framer’s Intent: Treanor on Gouverneur Morris, the Committee of Style and the Constitution
- Weekend Reading: Prosecuting the President: How Special Prosecutors Hold Presidents Accountable and Protect the Rule of Law
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 211,754 hits