H/T to Bob Ambrogi for reporting that Dean E. Sonderegger has been appointed senior vice president and general manager of Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. (LRUS). He has been vice president in charge of legal markets and innovation since joining LRUS in 2015. Before that, he was with Bloomberg BNA for 13 years, where he oversaw strategy and marketing for software products. Here’s the press release.
- Goodbye World
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 243,259 hits