From Oleksii Kharkovyna’s A Beginner’s Guide To Data Science (June 10, 2019): “[T]he popularity of Data Science lies in the fact it encompasses the collection of large arrays of structured and unstructured data and their conversion into human-readable format, including visualization, work with statistics and analytical methods–machine and deep learning, probability analysis and predictive models, neural networks and their application for solving actual problems.” Read more about it.
- Check out the British North American Legislative Database, 1758-1867
- CRS Report: Executive Privilege and Individuals outside the Executive Branch
- Library Journal’s Placements & Salaries 2019
- Unknown Symbols: Online Legal Research in the Age of Emoji
- CRS Report: The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
- AALL/LexisNexis Call for Papers
- Rachel Maddow’s New Book: Blowout: Corrupted Democracy, Rogue State Russia, and the Richest, Most Destructive Industry on Earth
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Timeline of Recent Events
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Read the Declassified Whistleblower Complaint
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Read the Transcript of the Ukraine Telephone Call
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 229,042 hits