H/T to Bob Ambrogi for featuring results from the 2019 Aderant Business of Law and Legal Technology Survey. The survey results answered the question: What technology tools rank most important to lawyers in driving efficiency? In the section on technology tools and cloud adoption, the survey asked lawyers about the technology tools that have the greatest impact on their ability to work efficiently and manage their work effectively. Out of 18 categories of tools, the two lowest ranked were AI and blockchain. Knowledge management ranked seventh. Details on LawSites.
- Check out the British North American Legislative Database, 1758-1867
- CRS Report: Executive Privilege and Individuals outside the Executive Branch
- Library Journal’s Placements & Salaries 2019
- Unknown Symbols: Online Legal Research in the Age of Emoji
- CRS Report: The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
- AALL/LexisNexis Call for Papers
- Rachel Maddow’s New Book: Blowout: Corrupted Democracy, Rogue State Russia, and the Richest, Most Destructive Industry on Earth
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Timeline of Recent Events
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Read the Declassified Whistleblower Complaint
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Read the Transcript of the Ukraine Telephone Call
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 229,309 hits