H/T to Bob Ambrogi for featuring results from the 2019 Aderant Business of Law and Legal Technology Survey. The survey results answered the question: What technology tools rank most important to lawyers in driving efficiency? In the section on technology tools and cloud adoption, the survey asked lawyers about the technology tools that have the greatest impact on their ability to work efficiently and manage their work effectively. Out of 18 categories of tools, the two lowest ranked were AI and blockchain. Knowledge management ranked seventh. Details on LawSites.
- Goodbye World
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 237,539 hits