Law Librarian Blog is written by Mark Giangrande, who was a Reference Librarian and Lecturer in Law at DePaul University Law Library until he retired in June of 2017 after four decades in the profession, and Joe Hodnicki, Law Library Director, Butler County Law Library (OH) and Chief Administrator for the Butler County Law Library Resources Board. He has worked in BigLaw firm libraries and academic law libraries since 1978. He is also the co-founder of the Law Professor Blogs Network.
- Law Library of Congress Publishes Guide to Compiling a Federal Legislative History
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence in Selected Jurisdictions Around the World
- 2019 Class of the Fastcase 50 Announced
- New York State Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Banned from AALL! Our Association Sanctions LexisNexis for Anticompetitive Tying Sales Policy
- Boycotting ICE’s Data Broker at AALL19: It’s a Matter of Conscience for Some
- Trump’s Dangerous Judicial Legacy
- Information Mischief Under the Trump Administration
- Illinois’ cannabis bill is first to incorporate reparations
- Opening: Reference/Business & Finance Librarian
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 220,450 hits