Law Librarian Blog is written by Mark Giangrande, who was a Reference Librarian and Lecturer in Law at DePaul University Law Library until he retired in June of 2017 after four decades in the profession, and Joe Hodnicki, Law Library Director, Butler County Law Library (OH) and Chief Administrator for the Butler County Law Library Resources Board. He has worked in BigLaw firm libraries and academic law libraries since 1978. He is also the co-founder of the Law Professor Blogs Network.
- Precedent in a Polarized Era
- CRS Report: The Legislative Process on the House Floor: An Introduction
- CRS Report: Abortion: Judicial History and Legislative Response
- Weekend Reading: Souza’s Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents
- Google’s Year in Search 2018
- Meet the 2018 I Love My Librarian Award Recipients
- Read Accused Russian Spy Maria Butina’s Plea Agreement
- Said & Silbey on Narrative Topoi in the Digital Age
- CRS Report: Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects
- Read AMI’s Non-Prosecution Agreement
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 185,656 hits