Law Librarian Blog is written by Mark Giangrande, who was a Reference Librarian and Lecturer in Law at DePaul University Law Library until he retired in June of 2017 after four decades in the profession, and Joe Hodnicki, Law Library Director, Butler County Law Library (OH) and Chief Administrator for the Butler County Law Library Resources Board. He has worked in BigLaw firm libraries and academic law libraries since 1978. He is also the co-founder of the Law Professor Blogs Network.
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
- 50-state Survey of Security Breach Notification Laws
- Green New Deal Resolution Status
- Julian Assange and the Politics of Transparency
- The Continued Relevance of Legislative History in an Era of Textualism
- ARL Annual Salary Survey for FY 2017–2018 Released
- Read the Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence
- Advice for Law Student Blogging
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,184 hits